Thursday, April 19, 2012

The tales of Calendar Quickspell and Morghoul the cleric, continue, but first I must interject with a bit of history, Dungeons and Dragons was first published in 1974, I was just 5 years old at the time, but my reading skill was far beyond my years.  I read of monsters, my favorite being the werewolf from the classic Universal films, and horror stories.  It was a few years later that I first read The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien, opening my eyes to the wonders of the fantasy genre.  It was while I was in elementary school that I met Anthony Dunleavy, the boy who introduced me to the world of Dungeons and Dragons.  We began with character creation, and I was hooked.  That was over thirty years ago, and I still love creating new characters and guiding through anywhere my imagination can take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment